All degree applicants must complete and submit the following online application items:
- Application for admission with a $75 fee.
- Educational intent statement (2-5-page essay or update for returning students).
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts from post-secondary schools, institutes, colleges or Universities previously attended.
- Transcripts from foreign, non-English speaking Universities must be accompanied by a certified official translation of the transcript.
Please send additional application materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for admission as a Full Status student is one (1) month prior to the beginning of the quarter. Applicants who have not completed the admissions process may provisionally enroll on a Conditional basis for one (1) quarter while completing and submitting the remainder of materials needed. After the student receives the registration information forwarded by the Dean/Registrar, he/she registers for classes and is required to settle all appropriate fees prior to the deadline for the upcoming quarter.
Admissions documents submitted to DiaNova become the property of the Institute and cannot be returned, forwarded, copied or released to the student, other organizations or institutions, professional associates or family and friends.