Tuition is due and payable at the time of registration each quarter. Students are permitted to pay tuition and any fees using Master Card, Visa, Discover or American Express in addition to cash, check, money order, or cashier’s check. Tuition is subject to change. Students will be notified of any tuition increase(s) in the DiaNova Quarterly Schedule of Classes.
The cost of a five (5) quarter credit course in the Clinical Health and Intimacy Studies Certificate programs is $1250, or $250 per credit. The price will vary based on the program in which the student is enrolled and include the required fees ($75 Application Fee, $175 one-time Registration Fee).
The cost of a four (4) quarter credit course in both the Health and Intimacy Studies and Clinical Health and Intimacy Studies Certificate Program will be $200 per credit; for a 3 (3)-quarter credit course in both the Health and Intimacy Studies and Clinical Health and Intimacy Studies Certificate Program, the cost will be $150 per credit. The estimated cost for books and supplies ranges from $700 to $800. The cost of all distance-learning credits will be $50 per unit.
The following is a breakdown of various fees for which students are responsible for paying based on their particular status with the Institute:
- Application Fee: This is a non-refundable fee that must accompany the SDUIS application form to be completed and submitted by all students applying to the school. The fee is $75.
- Registration Fee: This one-time registration fee is payable at the time of initial registration. The fee is $175. $100 of the fee is non-refundable should a student officially withdraw from the Institute prior to the start of classes.
- Late Registration Fee: Students who register or add classes after the registration deadline are assessed the fee of $50.
- Late Tuition Payment Fee: A late processing fee of $50 is charged when a monthly payment is received after the 15th of the month.
- Returned Check Fee or Declined Credit Card: This fee is charged for each check that is returned by the bank or whenever a credit card payment is declined. The fee is $25.
- Transcript Fee: To protect a student’s privacy, transcripts are available upon written request and require one (1) week to process. There is a per copy fee of $10. Rush transcript requests (within 48 hours) are assessed for each transcript requested and is $25 per copy.
- Cancellation and Refunds: Please refer to a separate section; Policies & Procedures (D: Cancellation and Refund Policies) in Admissions regarding cancellation and refund fees and/or assessments.